- Adult Education Institution Dante (Rijeka, Croatia)
- Valsts administrācijas skola (Riga, Latvia)
- Anykšćių švietimo pagalbos tarnyba (Anykščiai, Lithuania)
- Fundacja Bądź Aktywny (Piotrków Trybunalski, Poland)
- Campus Västra Skaraborg (Lidköping, Sweden)
BUDGET: 145.330,00 €
projeCT DURATION: 26 mONTHS
Strength Empowers Teachers’ Competences in Adult Education – SET C. (project number: 2017-1-HR01-KA204-035390) is aimed at improving skills and competences of adult educators.
In order to assess the competences of adult educators, the partners conducted questionnaires on adult educators’ competences and the needs and expectations of adult learners (see here).
Answers given by 100 teachers and 100 learners from each partner country (Croatia, Poland, Sweden, Lithuania, and Latvia) were used to develop the Competence Development and Training Curriculum for Adult Educators (download here).
A 60-hour training course based on the Curriculum will be piloted in the partner countries. The course will cover the following competence development areas:
- interpersonal communication,
- teaching and learning methodology in adult education,
- new teaching approaches in education – critical thinking,
- ICT in teaching, and
- foreign language communication.